Popular Posts

Sunday 10 April 2011

When Autumn strikes, the military boots stomp out of the closet!!!

Greetings all Fashion bees,

Melbournians have had their fair share of chilly weather these last few weeks, so we have been obliged to rearrange our wardrobes and take out our favorite coats, capes, blazers and furs (my all time fav. pieces of clothing)..

Here is an outfit I wore out to the movies one night. It was inspired by a photo from street style that I witnessed, and thought I might give it a try.

What are your thoughts: have I pulled off the exact look with a touch of my own panache.

I am wearing Cheap Monday jeans, MinkPink tee, Casmir cardigan, Target military boots, vintage belt, tan leather bracelet, vintage bag.




Much love,

Miss Couture Vintage X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and your lovely comments. X