Popular Posts

Sunday 22 May 2011

Besotted with tassels & fringes

During this crisp autumn season, I have been reasonably infatuated with tassels- (trying to get my paws on a tassel skirt like the one Jlo wears in her new film clip 'I'm into you'). I bought this beautiful vintage scalloped crochet flapper fringe top (such a tongue twister), and just had to do a photoshoot in it. I just love the carefree Boho nature of it, and it's super comfortable to wear. I teamed this 'Wicked Plum Vintage' number with a pair of tights and my Asos boots. I also had to show off my new Scrabble collection of jewellery that I got made for me when I went to the vintage flea market a few weeks ago. By 'In the Conservatory', Maddie makes the most exquisite pieces of jewellery out of scrabble letters and kiddy fridge magnets. I simply couldn't resist, as there is always a child within. Oh and how can I not mention my lovely 'My fair lady' bag that I had to pay off in Layby supplements. Such a treat for every woman's eye!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. X

Until next time,

Miss Couture Vintage X

(I am wearing a vintage tassel top, studded tights, Asos boots, Scrabble jewellery and my fair lady Tilkah bag...)


My Scrabble jewellery 'Amore'.
My own personalised Scrabble ring by 'In the Conservatory'. 


'My Fair Lady' Tilkah bag... 

Giggles




1 comment:

Thank you for your support and your lovely comments. X