Popular Posts

Saturday 21 May 2011

'Fashion is my religion, Vogue is my Bible'

What a way to escape from a pile of Uni text books staring at you in the face! I call upon a girl's night out to release the frustration, the exhaustion and instead, bring out the liveliness and eccentric nature of our persona's. My girlfriend Paula and I decided to head out to Spice Market, which is renowned for their stunning and opulent Middle Eastern interior that epitomizes the exotic Egypt. Whilst sipping on Champagne and raspberry cordial, we wiggled ourselves to the dance floor for a perfect 'girl's night out!'

Lately, I have been sooo infatuated with camel hues, from my beloved Asos mid-length skirt to now my Colette one shoulder dress. I really think camel really brings out the nature of Autumn. So I teamed my dress up with a plum colored lipstick (which I have been searching everywhere for), a pair of feather earrings (love my feathers) and a matching clutch. What are your thoughts?

Much love,

Miss Couture Vintage X


My 'Colette' collection...

 



( I am wearing a Forecast dress, Colette clutch and feather earrings and Rubi shoes)...


Champagne mixed with raspberry= my new love, after flavoured Vodka of course...









                                           

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear,

    Been trying to send you messages letting you know my blog has moved. Come over and follow me there instead.



    ♥ http://mybookness.blogspot.com
    ♥ http://mybookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images are amazing. Constantly coming here for inspiration.
    If you get the chance, check out my most recent post.
    http://aurora-works.blogspot.com/
    -- shumpei --

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support and your lovely comments. X