Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 March 2011

2011 Fashion Trends...

This Autumn/Winter, the following trends seem to be a 'hot pick' of the season:

-Minimalism
-Velvet (for both men and women)
-English country side (this is where I've been noticing the ladies wear floppy hats, oyster knee-high socks, camel and grey capes, trenches and lots of fur, leopard and leather).
-Ladylike (my all-time classical favourite: 50s and 60s skirt)
-Military
-Lace

I'd love to know your favourite pick!
Louis Vuitton

(My fav: Louis Vouis Vuitton)       
Jenni Kayne
Tom Ford
Tom Ford
Alexander McQueen

2 comments:

  1. just came across your blog and love your posts and choice of photos. nice blog

    check mine out and follow if you like :) !

    www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the LV so much. My fave show that season, hands down. So ladylike and classic!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support and your lovely comments. X