Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Riri gets her fashion on!!!

I know this post is a little delayed, but I have been so swamped with work and I still wanted to share my entertaining experience at Rihanna's concert. She is one of the most incredible people my eyes have ever glanced at. Just watching her on stage in her eccentric outfits was awe-inspiring- she loves her corsets and leotards as well as frilly skirts and dresses with attached flowers. This led me to going home that night thinking about the way in which she has added her own signature to fashion across the globe. As I sifted through my own photos, I came across a dress that I wore which was inspired by an Alexander Wang dress worn by the pretty lady herself, and the not-so-always trendy Paris Hilton...
(I'm wearing a vintage Alexander Wang inspired dress, Rubi shoes, pearl bracelet, Tiffany and Co ring)...
And just some more Rihanna inspired trends.........





(This is my absolute FAV!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I fell in love with the first dress. It's beautiful! :)

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/FashMark-Blog/186731104696614

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna is amazzzzzing, She pulls red hair off so well. I still love the Ribbon in her hair, red pencil skirt and grey body.. fabulous!! Her S&M video is insane! Love the blog xxx

    cinnamoncrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so in love with your dress! It's so amazing! Rihanna has amazing style, I just love her:) Great blog, I am now following!Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment:)

    Love,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is great and that dress looks so good on you. I really like that dress a lot.

    Love your blog
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support and your lovely comments. X